Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stop the Earth.. I wana get off !!!

Life has been moving at escape velocity for sometime now. I am still trying to figure out what I have learnt and what I have not. In the mad rush of assignments, mid terms, end terms, projects etc etc I don’t think I have learnt anything in the end.. While this saddens me to some extent, there is always a silver lining. I have started liking the subject ‘Strategy’ so much that I am reading too much of it now. I am least bothered about what assignments I need to submit. I catch up with some book on strategy and enjoy away to glory.. Probably this is the only subject I liked so far and the only one am njoying reading..

Amidst all this academic chaos, E1 section has launched its T-shirt and it was so much fun… Picture Speak now





No comments: