Thursday, October 23, 2008

It’s a Mad Mad world !!!

Yes it’s a mad world out here.. Starting 7 in night and ending 8 in the morning here’s what we need to do

1. Read one marketing case and prepare for the end term of marketing management which is at 8:00 AM in the morning.
2. Understand how markets with asymmetric information work (meaning read read and read) and make a presentation for tomorrow.
3. Read a strategy case on ‘Orthoteks USA’ and make a presentation for tomorrow.
4. Read TWO cases in optimization techniques and be ready to solve them on some dumb software.. huh.. how I hate this.
5. Submit an end term report on one global topic before 5:00 PM tomoro as a part of evaluation for ‘Business government and society’

With so much on my plate, I am at my all time best. Believe me I am so glad and elated !! Buwwwaaahh !!!!

No comments: