Sunday morning or a Monday morning really doesn’t make much difference in an MBA coz you wouldn’t even remember which day of the week you are floating on !! It’s like some one has to tap on my shoulder and say the most obvious ‘D-AH’ and then I grin back and say ‘Oh! I see’. Well, today has been different though, I knew it was a Sunday morning coz I don’t have classes scheduled for the entire day. It felt like ages that Sunday happened on my week. This Sunday was so special coz I got a chance to spend the day in some august company. The company that I love. The company which has no substitute. It was a nice Sunday morning date which I would never want to end and which I would never forget. The fresh smell of pages, the newness look on each of the books, thousands of them to make sure I don’t get bored even for a moment. There I was, lost in Landmark in the citi centre mall and how I loved that place and the company of books. I wanted to buy every second book on the rack. I earnestly wished for once I had a filthy rich boy friend or an emperor dad who could afford me all those books that I want. After it flashed to me that I had neither, I had to settle down with a meager 8 books and yet manage to spend 4k. What a lovely day !!
On the poly bag of landmark this is what I found
1. No matter how high or low it flies, an aeroplane’s shadow will be exactly the same size.
2. A cucumber is 96% water
3. Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
4. The average ratio of yellow kernels to white in a bag of popcorn is 9:1
5. The size of your foot is approximately the same size as your fore arm.
6. There are more insects in one square mile of rural land than there are humans on earth.
7. The word Sunday is not in the bible.
8. If you slowly pour a handful of salt into a totally full of glass of water it will not overflow. In fact, the water level will go down (someone explain me why please)
9. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
10. There’s cyanide in apple pips.